About the Facebook Ad Specialist position
Allobee is a managed marketplace and tech startup. We provide a remote workforce of fully vetted, freelance experts to our clients that are small businesses, entrepreneurs and startups. We are looking for enthusiastic Facebook Ad specialists to work daily on our clients' ad accounts to create, optimize and monitor their Facebook advertising campaigns, ensure their KPI’s are being met, provide clients with reports on progress and trends, and able to pivot and innovative to maximize results of each campaign.
Facebook Ad Specialists responsibilities could include any of the following:
- Strategizing, executing, and managing a variety of client social media ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution to analysis (including conversion analysis)
- Creating ad strategies to support and achieve clients’ business objectives
- Proper targeting of audience with messaging in correct platforms to reach clients’ desired outcomes.
- Continuously measuring and optimizing campaign “conversion” performance while also establishing benchmarks, identifying trends, developing insights and making recommendations for ad adjustments as needed.
- Communicating performance to the client and creating a clear roadmap for the future
- Developing and presenting results, insights and recommendations to clients with compelling reports - and being comfortable telling clients what to do.
- Professional social media advertising experience
- You know the ins and outs of running ads on Facebook
- Ability to craft ads that are engaging and supportive of the client's social media advertising goals
- Ability to make recommendations based on current data and trends
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment